Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gif Post Round 2

When one of my co-teachers interrupts me in the middle of a sentence to translate what I just said I wanna be like...
But instead I'm all...



In class, I act like...
But inside, I'm all...



When my students walk into class early when I'm still in "not doing shit" mode I look at them like...



When my friends and I hear an awesome song on the street, we don't care, we're just like...


When one of my co-teachers tells me they are going to keep one of my classes with them I look like...

But inside I'm like...


When I find myself on Homo Hill on a Saturday night I'm like...


When my students tell me about a new music video by any of the super-hot KPop boy groups I act all...

But really I just want to watch it with them like...

No comments:

Post a Comment